Sunday, August 16, 2009

Standing, dancing, walking, and knees....

I pulled this from a messageboard....it didn't copy and paste well....amazing so many references to what is my post title.....


I can only imagine what it will be likeWhen I walk by your sideI can only imagine what my eyes will seeWhen your face is before meI can only imagine when that day comesAnd I find myself standing in the SonI can only imagine when all I will doIs forever, forever worship youI can only imagine, when all I will doIs forever, forever worship youSurrounded by your gloryWhat will my heart feel?Will I dance for you Jesus?Or in awe of you be still?Will I stand in your presence?Or to my knees will I fall?Will I sing hallelujah?Will I be able to speak at all?I can only imagineI can only imagine.

The bionic side isn't far away, which is why I can't sleep!!!!

My sweet daughter, M., took me to the mall today to once again try to find some items for physical therapy. Found some shoes and some lingerie type cotton shorts. I guess I'll try Target for some things as I'm not having much luck yet. We also went to eat at a CHAIN restaurant. Food was good. Not very hungry these days, which is a good thing really! If I could just sleep! I know the nerves are setting in because I am crunching down on my jaws. I can't have any dental work so I better watch it!

She was kind enough to help me out around the house. My pantry is now totally organized and labeled!

No comments:

Post a Comment