Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Run Forrest Run!!!

It's the non-sleepy time again!!!

Traffic today in Atlanta was really horrid. M. took me to Piedmont to get my allergic disc. Think it's going to be okay. Okay, I kind of wish it wasn't okay, so I could run like Forrest!

After, we went to get a snack at Phipps. And then to a 2-story Target. I bought a couple of chrome bathroom pieces for the basement 'to match'. A trash can and a toilet roll holder. You would have to live in a 2000 plus home to know what the latter is.

I also picked up some things I 'think' will work for whatever/whenever/wherever I go, comfort, rehab-wise.

The Darvos are giving me some serious short-term memory. I can get the whole sentence out, but it comes out a bit jumbled.

Later, we hung out with some friends. People are so nice.

I gotta say, well to myself, I don't know if I can do this.

No comments:

Post a Comment