Sunday, August 23, 2009

Laundry, packing, friends, family....

Getting one stack for hospital, one for the nursing home (that has rehab in it), some old clothes I will simply have thrown away once I get to the hospital so no one has to fool with it.. Doing laundry. Throwing out trash.

Phone and IM's going on.....I think peeps realize, like I, that time's a tickin'.

Not feeling too anxious today. Am okay. I think.

Disc is showing no reaction at all. Bandaid is more irritating to the skin.

Sun is shining...feel fall coming on. I love fall. A new beginning arrives.

So all is well, and like my Cousin, I also feel blessed. She's cool. (Ok, I'm still mad at my knees)

I think my family is taking me out to dinner! I think I am going to pick something that won't be easy to get for the next few weeks. Mexican! OLE!

2 comments:

  1. awwww, thanks! For what it's worth, my knees have been giving me fits, but I'm hanging...

    Have some guacamole for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry about your knees. Don't wait too late like I did. There's some things they can do before late-stage.

    Thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete