Friday, August 14, 2009

Pain pills

I don't know how anyone can stand taking these things if you don't NEED them. They really mess me up. If I take one, then I can't sleep, but then I can't drive, or read...little irritating things. I really need to get this basement done; make room for walking, get the carpet cleaned, clean out the fridge, cook some meals to freeze...weed walk-out area.

Actually, I think I'm getting into the panic stage. Spouse is getting ready to take me to Sports Authority so I can get some required shoes, loose shorts, and t-shirts. Then I think we'll treat ourselves to a nice dinner somewhere!!

Hoping everyone has a nice, safe weekend. (I guess that just means you cuz LOL)

Take care,

The Boze

1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean about not taking the pain pills. First dose knocks me flat. Subsequent doses make me a speeding zombie.

    Hugs on the panic. I know that facing the unknown can be kinda scary. HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete