Monday, August 17, 2009

Coming along....

My trip to Piedmont went very well. The RN was absolutely fabulous. She was so thorough...she really covered more 'medically' stuff than the PA or Dr's office. She guided more towards what to plan, which I don't really even think that was her job.

I am picking up a nickel piece to attach to the surgery area tomorrow. It will stay on 2 days. I think it will be fine. But just don't want to fall into the small % that gets the reaction.

So, it was a very good day!

I am wearing a red hospital band around my arm. If I take it off, they have to redraw the red juice. So I will have to keep it on. I do notice people look. Well whatever. There's more to worry about in life!!!!!!! I'll just tell 'em I'm getting a lobotomy!

1 comment:

  1. Consider the red band a fashion statement...

    ReplyDelete