Tuesday, May 25, 2010

9 months today

Don't think I stopped in last month, don't recall, know I didn't post a picture. But wow. 9 months.

Started PT again. It went really well, the strength training. Went out of town for a week, back to PT. The regular PT guy was out sick. The girls there spent the hour plus chitchatting. So I was more or less on my own. Could have gone to my girl's gym or ridden my own bike if no one wanted to assist me. But how does one complain to the ones whom are supposed to help you.

And don't have any appointments for this week.

Trying to stick to celebrex for the knee pain. Doing some funny walking too. I step into an elevator and kind of have to do a swivel thing to catch myself. There was a nurse in the elevator and had to explain my dilemma. Got caught again doing it. And went to try on bras today and misstepped in the dressing room while sales lady was helping.

Think the arthritis in my shoulder is funking up one side of me too. The passport lady kept telling me to straighten up. I notice the few picks of me, I am not standing up straight. So anyway, this is all just for recall so I can look back and diary all the anniversary dates.

Go back to the actual OS on the 4th of June. So will see what's up. Just some tough times out of pocket.

Otherwise, life is cool and groovy.

9 months. Babies are born after 9 months of rut roh. Oh my. It's been a long travelled road for sure.

Will report back the 4th or 5th.

: )

No comments:

Post a Comment